Honeysuckle Scientific (HS) offers some of the highest quality and most premium Hemp plant extracts available. Our products were created to give consumer confidence in a market full of uncertainty and unverifiable claims.
Our hemp plants are seed sourced from the best genetic specimens available and are naturally and openly sun-grown in the beautiful State of Colorado using sustainable practices and organic methods to provide a raw product that is not only consistently excellent and predictable in quality, but one that exceeds industry standards in all measures.
Our producers utilize the aerial parts of the freshly harvested hemp plants to extract all available beneficial compounds these natural botanicals provide. Our extract is a full-spectrum extract, which means that it does not just provide the consistently pure Cannabidiol (CBD) components of the plant alone.
Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract
There are more than 80 other compounds in full-spectrum hemp extract that may give many health benefits alone and in conjunction with the well-known and primarily sought-after CBD component. Some of these other naturally occurring components include Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabichromene (CBC), Cannabinol (CBN), flavonoids, terpenes, phytonutrients, amino acids, beneficial fats, and other lesser cannabinoids that together give the full range and spectrum of naturally existing hemp components to our discerning customers.
Our hemp oils are proprietarily extracted in an ISO-9001 Certified Laboratory, where quality is the primary, and really the only, concern. For any manufacturer or laboratory to receive this coveted designation, numerous verification steps and quality control processes must occur and be met with ongoing and independent third-party testing verifications and subsequent certifications of compliance.
100% THC Free (0.0% THC)
Our manufacturer is FDA, QA/QC, and cGMP compliant.
Honeysuckle products are tested multiple times throughout the production process to ensure accurate concentrations of key compounds like CBD, and to assure the complete absence of unwanted components such as toxins, pesticides, and especially the psychoactive compound delta-9-Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
All of our products are guaranteed to be one hundred percent (100%) THC free, and this is verified multiple times before each batch is bottled to be sold. Both the initial raw extract and the final full-spectrum products we create are independently tested multiple times during each batch production for purity and to assure that our product is free from solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, microbes, and any other toxins that could compromise safety or effectiveness.
We take quality control very seriously
Honeysuckle Scientific products pass a stringent quality assurance processes. Testing results for every batch we produce, and sell are available for review here on our website.
Our Extraction Process
Our manufacturer uses proprietary CO2 extraction technology, which is the gold standard for yielding pure products, to draw all beneficial compounds from our raw hemp plants and to effectively filter out any unwanted or undesired substances while also maximizing CBD concentrations so that our customers know they are actually receiving what our labels state they are purchasing.
Our extraction technology process is completely able remove all THC, chlorophyll, and even plant waxes. CO2 extraction is one of the most effective methods available at isolating cannabinoids from the plant materials and our manufacturer uses further proprietary techniques and steps to even more effectively produce the highest quality extract possible.
CO2 extraction and our further proprietary techniques are expensive and result in the purest extract available and we believe this safe and gentle extraction method is worth the extra time and cost.
There is no substitute for yielding the most consistent and quality hemp extract we can for our customers.
There is no multi-step separation of the raw extract and no other additions are made to the extracted materials, so the customer gets a full-spectrum extract product naturally rather than having additional individual cannabinoids or other compounds added into the final product from other sources that would not be of the quality and integrity that our product provides.
We believe in keeping nature natural and pure, just as it was intended to be.
The resulting hemp extract
Our ultra-premium full-spectrum hemp products offer excellent bioavailability, or the ability of the body to assimilate and absorb the beneficial compounds, because they are gently and purely extracted and are delivered as they are found in their natural compositions. Some of the differences you will notice with Honeysuckle Scientific Full-Spectrum Hemp Extracts versus others currently on the market that will evidence the high quality of our product are:
- Color: The color of our extracts is very light in comparison to most others on the market. Lighter color usually means fewer impurities, and our lab and batch test results can serve as evidence for that.
- Viscosity: Our extracts are still quite fluid and viscous, even in high CBD concentration formulations as compared to others on the market. Our oil is pure enough that it will not crystallize like many others available today.
- Fragrance: Many extracts smell like solvents or burned sugars. Our extracts have a clean and pleasant smell because they are additive free and free of contaminants.
- Use: Many extracts available today will solidify within a short amount of time after being opened due to the presence of heavy impurities and additives. Our extracts are again pure and unadulterated and therefore avoid usage issues like this for our customers.
- Taste: Our extracts do not taste like grass or plants like many others on the market. Our extracts are attractive in taste and have a very mild and natural flavor that is not overwhelming or difficult to consume because of the natural purity of our products.
- No Hemp Seed Use: Many hemp extract sellers use hemp oil that is produced simply from crushing hemp seeds. While hemp seed oil may be useful in producing certain wood varnishes and hair products, it contains zero CBD in it. Our products do not use any hemp seeds. We only use the fresh and raw hemp plants to extract our cannabinoid rich products.
Highest quality end product
Our goal is for Honeysuckle Scientific products to be the purest, safest, and most effective ones on the market.
We believe that once you try our products and experience the Honeysuckle Scientific difference of purity, quality, transparency, and cutting-edge scientific compound delivery, you will understand why we decided to invest in producing and selling a premium product.
We care about our customers, thus our products are the purest healthiest available on the market today.