Welcome to Part Two of “What to Look for in Hemp Products”, brought especially to you from the Honeysuckle Scientific team! We have dedicated our professional lives to producing the very best hemp products on the market, and we want to arm you with all the knowledge you’ll need to make an informed decision about what hemp products to choose. Providing you with the relief you deserve is what we strive to do each and every day as we produce our hemp extract. You’ll join the millions who have found relief from sleeplessness, pain, anxiety, skin conditions, aching joints, migraines, and so much more. To that end, we’ve gathered some tips on what to look for as you shop for hemp extract products.
Hemp products for sale!
It’s important to explore what makes up the best hemp oil products. You’ll want to try a high-quality and safe hemp product with no additives. Not all hemp products on the market are created equal, so here are a few tips on how to choose hemp extract products.
- Color: The color of hemp extract from Honeysuckle is very light in comparison to most others on the market. Lighter color usually means fewer impurities, and our lab and batch test results can serve as evidence for that.
- Viscosity: Honeysuckle’s extracts are quite fluid and viscous, even in higher levels of CBD concentration, as compared to others on the market. Our pure hemp oil will not crystallize like many others available today.
- Fragrance: Many extracts smell like solvents or burned sugars. Our extracts have a clean and pleasant smell because they are hemp products that are additive free and free of contaminants.
- Use: Many extracts available today will solidify within a short amount of time after being opened due to the presence of heavy impurities and additives. Use Honeysuckle hemp extract that doesn’t solidify.
- Taste: Our extracts do not taste like grass or plants like many others on the market. Our extracts have a very mild and natural flavor that is not overwhelming or difficult to consume because of the natural purity of our products.
- No Hemp Seed Use: Many hemp extract sellers use hemp oil that is produced simply from crushing hemp seeds. While hemp seed oil may be useful in producing certain wood varnishes and hair products, it contains zero CBD, which is the pain-relieving component in hemp extract. Honeysuckle only uses the fresh and raw hemp plants to extract our cannabinoid rich hemp products.
- Hemp Farming Practices: Hemp plants tend to draw in what surrounds them in the environment. This means it’s imperative to find eco-farmed hemp plants and organically grown to ensure your hemp extract is pure and free from dangerous pesticides and environmental contaminants.
When you’re in the market for hemp extract products, be sure to review these elements to ensure you get the highest quality available. There is one place that is sure to give you the best quality hemp products, and that’s Honeysuckle Scientific. Check out our website and explore your wide range of options…Treat yourself to pure, all-natural, non-habit forming pain relief today!